Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Can you believe I still have friends who hate President Trump? Saw some of their FB posts. They're normally smart and kind. TDS is still very real. 😐
01:41 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 August, 09:05
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Had this conversation last night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 August, 10:35
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😊👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
31 August, 06:19
I've met someone who has woken up but doesn't trust him. She thinks he's part of the problem, but says she wants to believe he's a good guy. She also doesn't believe that the Bible has been tampered with.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 August, 10:52
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
Well, regarding the BIble, I'm one of those who believes the Bible has been put together the way God intended. He says to not add or subtract to His Word. No man could've put it together like it is (e.g, the BIble code). I know the Catholic BIble (I was raised Catholic) has a couple more books than the Protestant, and that there are scrolls yet to be found/read. But I'm cautious about those -- because even back then, there was fake news, liars. So, none of those should be automatically seen as truth. What we can look at are historical documents from some who weren't even Christian. They affirm what Scripture says concerning Jesus. And Scripture also warns that there will be false doctrines during the time it gets closer to Jesus' return. Long explanation! Ha! :) But I wanted to explain. It's fine, too, if we disagree. I don't like arguing religion, just sharing my point of view. Blessings with love! :) 💗🙏

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 August, 02:12
im in the same boat as you...many of us are

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 August, 02:15
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 August, 01:54
Kek, thank God for frens here on AU
I hardly have any friends
left in the physical world.
I have to admit it's my own fault, because I could have pretended their lunacy didn't bother me, anyway,
I'm still hoping they'll wake up.
An interesting question is
How many sleepers are there in comparison to how many are awake?
Who knows, but the answer might shed a little light on one of the reasons this is taking so long.
The lies, deceptions, propaganda, indoctrination, and brainwashing has obviously been effective and it's been ongoing for a very long time.
I know more democrats than conservatives and most think their party affiliation means they are good people.

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
31 August, 02:36
In response Every Time to her Publication
It's a lonely road

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
31 August, 10:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
Seems we are the designated drivers in this reality. We don't really want to hang out with a bunch of drunks, but it's the only way we can keep them safe. I pretty much just quit volunteering as the designated driver. Let 'em fuck each other up and know it was their choice. I'll be there for the ones that want to get sober.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 August, 01:53
Breaking mk ultra programming can be tough.

I have 2 sisters that bought the lies hook, line and sinker.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 August, 01:59
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Well, we'll just have to keep the prayers going up for them all then. I just hope everyone sees the truth soon. I was talking with another friend tonight, and she said she just wants to live her life and be left alone from politics and all the bad stuff. I tried to explain that there's more going on that what we're seeing and gave some examples, like CERN, the psychopaths, weather manipulation... She was open to hearing about it but then said her mind can't comprehend any of that. But what was good is that she said she will not comply with anymore lockdowns, masks, etc. She said she's done with that and just wants the government to leave us alone. That's a really good sign she's waking up. 🙏