Mama Tee @MamaT
To make you laugh.... ❤❤❤

I am adopting a 2 year old 3-3/4 leg Golden Retriever after the holiday. His name is Zip. His official AKC name is "Zip-Zip Tater Chip" 🤣

I am also adopting a 5 month old Golden Retriever as well. Zip grabbed my heart. He was passed over for dogs with all legs intact. He was born with a deformed withered paw that never grew in and was surgically removed as a puppy before he started walking. This was so he wouldn't truly know it was needed.

People wouldn't take him. Well... I wasn't going to be the next one to pass him by. He comes home with me soon.

I'm full of joy. ❤
07:44 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 August, 01:57
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️I love dogs. could talk dog all day long. What a gorgeous dog. Thank you saving a not so perfect dog.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 August, 08:17
ahhh..look at that face!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 August, 08:11
Congrats! Can't wait to see some 'forever' home/MamaTee pictures!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 August, 08:00
THIS IS PRECIOUS AND VERY COMPASSIONATE I HOPE THEY MAKE YOU THE BEST DOG FRIENDS EVER !! GOD BLESS YOU MAMA TEE

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 August, 08:04
Oh such a sweet story! My mom rescued me too. I was a mess because I was tied outside in a trailer park the first year of my life. I was scared of everything. My mom taught me stuff and now she always tell me I am a good dog. That makes me wag my tail real hard. Now we hike in the forest everyday and I get to run, and sniff great stuff. Your new friends are lucky dogs too, just like me. Good moms are awesome!

ang guar @tinydancer
30 August, 07:52
😍😍😍

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 August, 07:52
God bless you, Mama Tee. May the three of you share a beautiful bond full of love and laughter.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 August, 07:50
That's so funny... unexpected delight...

Thats a super story... how lovely. I can feel your exuberance and joy.

Thanks fior sharing your happy and hopeful story.

Gray 359 @Gray359
30 August, 07:48
So glad to end my night reading this! All the best to you and your pups!! ♥️