Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Navy decode

=

Truman Show / Reincarnation Of Jesus 🦌/ Descendants Of Merovingians ⚜/ Twin Souls / 111 Creative Portal / Revive 🫀/ I Just Stated Facts / Ark Of The Covenant Found / Comforting Words / Future Is Bright Jc 😎/ No Greater Love Than This ❤/ Shawty / Believe In The Future / Decode The Myk Hyn Master Plan / Jesus Returned / Extraordinary Focus 👁/ Fix Earth Now 🌎/ True Psychic Ability 🔮/ A Breath Away 🌬/ Family Is Everything 🙏/ The First Twin Flames / The Message Has Been Received / Every Breath You Take / Angels Are Protecting Me 😇/ It Had To Be Done This Way / You Are Going To Heaven 🌈/ God Is All The Ego I Have Left / Saving Israel For Last 🇮🇱/ Directed By Higher Power 👁✨/ Going Home With Jesus / I Have Info On Everyone / Hello John John 🤗👋/ Raptured From The Apocalypse / It Is Very Real / New Holy Name / Trump Announcement 💥
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
227-722
1362-2631
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
05:22 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
02 May, 05:30
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 05:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
25 January, 12:53
“ Truman Show”

https://x.com/117_8m/statu...

30 August, 07:30

30 August, 07:40 (E)
"No Greater Love Than This ❤"

Once in a Blue super moon 💙🌕

🌹🙏🫀

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
30 August, 06:44
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-at that time
Greek-TRUE

Hebrew-Arodi, a son of Gad, also descendant of Arod
Greek- to plow

Hebrew-high, proud
Greek-twofold, double

Hebrew-to take possession of
Greek-penalty

Hebrew-violence, violent perverting
Greek-if that, though

Hebrew-Ashpenaz, a Babylonian eunuch
Greek-Augustus, a title conferred on the first Roman Emperor, C. Iulius Octauianus, denoting sanctity (almost divinity)

Hebrew-worthlessness
Greek-the tongue, a language

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

30 August, 06:47
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 August, 05:56
I was literally thinking about the ark this morning. Not something I do every .

30 August, 05:23
💙💚

30 August, 05:23