Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
30 August, 10:41
Tucker Carlson Talks About his Regret Supporting an Evil Iraq War

“I look back at myself and I’m like, I can’t believe I supported for example, the war in Iraq. Why did I do that?

I think to my credit, I went to Iraq in 2003 and realized I had been completely wrong, and I said so; I didn’t continue to lie.

But I did go along with things I wasn’t comfortable with. I didn’t ask difficult enough questions and I wound up supporting something that was really bad for the United States, an evil in my opinion. So why did I do that?

Part of it was I was young and stupid. Part of it was..> I felt vulnerable. I had at the time three kids, a mortgage, and I’m like, do you really want to pick a fight with everyone when you’re 31 and just trying to pay tuition and keep your shit together….>”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
Roosevelt dead clear as day in background 😂👍🏻☀️✨
10:43 AM - Aug 30, 2023
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
30 August, 07:59

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yep I see that.. dropping comm perhaps??🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396