Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Is the moon a giant mirror?

A rare blue supermoon will rise Wednesday night — appearing slightly larger and brighter than ordinary full moons. Why it matters: The next moon of its kind won't be seen until January 2037.
08:40 AM - Aug 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
30 August, 01:01
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Hmmm reminds me of VK post with Cordless Kobalt … runs on its own power? Wet saws use diamonds?

I suppose the full BLUE moon is 💯 safe from DEW and fire signature frequencies. 😂😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 August, 01:42
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Wait, there’s more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 August, 01:43
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
847 EST timestamp.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 August, 12:40
I don't think so. I don't think the moon is a mirror. If it were, would God not have told us? He said the moon was a light. He made two great lights, one lesser than the other, and the stars also. I don't see how you get a reflection off a lightbulb.
I think the mirror theory is a misdirection.
Mainstream astronomy says the moon shines because it reflects the sun's light. They have to say this to promote the lie that the moon is terrafirma.
I concede anything is possible and I have never been up close to it, so how would I know; but currently I am not convinced, and not seeing a biblical reference to it, whereas the Bible is my lodestar.

30 August, 05:22
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Great response.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 August, 12:38
VoC Documentary - Episode 1 - Moon the Map of the Earth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qeVn8gCys38

30 August, 05:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Thank you. :)

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 August, 12:37
Blue Moon (1999 Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupBlue Moon (1999 Remastered) · Frank SinatraSinatra's Swingin' Session!!! And More℗ 1998 Capitol Records, LLCRelea...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 August, 12:36

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 August, 12:34
Well there's a thing.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 August, 12:31
Blue Cobalt ?