Jodi Spangler @JodiSpangler
I am sick of hearing “former” Q followers who now believe it was just a PsyOp. They never really followed Q in the first place. Just because he has gone silent they cry like little babies that need to be spoon fed! We have more than we know! All you have to do is go back to the beginning. Future proves past and the news unlocks. Wake the fuck up!
09:30 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JodiSpangler in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
10 February, 09:43
In response Jodi Spangler to her Publication
I agree. Most of them are salty because things didnt happen when or how they wanted it to happen, or when someone else said something would happen.

Q was never meant to be a step by step guide of whats going to happen & when. The purpose was to get people to be able to think on their own, with some limited information that wasnt commonly researched. It also helped people find & communicate with GOD again. I started to "redpill" back in 2008, & didnt fully "redpill" until late 2018 when a Prepper on LubeToob mentioned Q & i researched.
Life is easier, now that i know the tricks being use

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396