Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 August, 04:37
Sending prayers and please Lord fortify and protect the first responders, the people of Florida and all the many wildlife that are in harms way. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
Thank you! We sure need the prayers. I'm just north of Tampa.. πŸŒ¬πŸŒ€πŸ™β€οΈβœ¨οΈ
04:40 PM - Aug 29, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luckysusi in this post can reply
Michele Cole @Michjoy72
29 August, 11:56
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
I am in south Tampa but don’t think we will getting it as bad as more north. Be safe!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 August, 01:45
In response Michele Cole to her Publication
Unfortunately you're gonna get it too! We'll all get thru it though.. πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨οΈ

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
29 August, 08:26
Be safe everyone πŸ’•πŸ™
Guard your home and your families..
This too shall pass πŸ’“πŸŒž

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 August, 08:21
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 August, 04:54 (E)
Please be safe. Saw this this morning before I left. Double Bow. God is with you.

29 August, 07:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
That's so beautiful! Thank you! πŸ’–βœ¨οΈ

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 August, 08:20
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Saw one at my place yesterday

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 August, 04:51
Peaceful and calm ripples coming your way ~~~
I was in a couple of hurricanes in Texas. I can only imagine how intense it is in Florida.
Sending BIG LOVE πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’—