Ange Love @LoveM
Big flash storm yesterday and a little flooding. Very early this morning a loud frog woke me up LOL. I got up and turned the porch light off and he stopped. Then went back to bed, he started again so I got up and stayed up. I think he was warning me a bigger storm
is coming, so I investigated the area history of flooding and made different plans. As I was outside packing up, 2 little blonde sweet children barefoot were in the gravel road in front of me and the older one asked if I was leaving because of the hurricane. Oh my gosh adorable! He said he and his sister were looking for sharks teeth and hunting for snakes. Said his mom was bit from one as a girl and she's afraid of them. He was protecting his mom and sister. Awww. He said you are getting an early start, we are leaving tonight. He wished me a good trip too. I said God Bless them and I'll say prayers for their trip. The children are so very precious...
08:09 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it