Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 August, 04:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
They edited the video so we never saw the maggots developing on the meat

Just saying is all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 August, 04:44
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
You underestimate just how corrupt and disgusting our food industry is here. I went to culinary school and also worked in restaurants and have years of experience seeing the nasty underbelly of it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
28 August, 04:38
I haven’t eaten Any pork in 20 years so glad I gave it up.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 August, 04:29
πŸ˜‚what a waste of meat! the creepy crawlies have always been there, thankfully we know how to rid our bodies of them! if you spend too much time thinking about this stuff youll either swear off all foods or drive yourself crazy. im of the opinion if it makes my mouth water when the brain triggers the response from smelling something i probably should eat it!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
28 August, 04:07
Is this the case with bacon too?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 August, 04:09
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I don't know. Need to check.