Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
They are using the same strategy in Canada with the 'WildFires' as they did with Maui fire Lahaina. 👀 🤬

Police are blocking people from leaving the area that’s on fire. Police are blocking people from coming in to help❗ 😖

Listen to these people BEG to help others, while police shuts them down because ‘I have to follow orders.’
05:13 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 August, 12:12
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
Shoot them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
27 August, 11:24
Just following orders…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 August, 09:38
You know those hyper realistic CIA masks?

Yeah... how do we know these are even Canadian white guys... let alone real cops?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 August, 09:36
If it comes to your life don't go along with that but be creative and have a plan for alternate route. My friend drive down railway track in his big jeep to avoid a flooded 8 lane freeway that was shut down by law enforcement. He made it home.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 August, 09:35
People are stunned by the evil of preventing them cross a bridge to bring food or help save people’s homes. But you’ve got to get over being stunned and get strategic realizing the evil is there confronting the good. The good must be canny, cagey, and operate in secret to solve their problems. God bless these good people. I pray for all of them.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 August, 09:31
🤬🤬🤬🇨🇦

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 05:38
If that was me, I would be saying "I want each of your names for the Nuremberg trials later" you compilcent evil puppets... and follow it with "I'll see you in court because I'll be there to testify, bet on it!"
👿