Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 August, 03:18
It's all about LOVE!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 August, 03:30
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
They love us "unconditionally"! I adore animals, but trying to adopt one is sad. No one wants to return calls or messages on the different sites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 03:45
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Are you trying in your local area? Mine are happy to get back to you.

27 August, 03:57
Yes, petfinder for Virginia has never returned an email. Many of the sites have exhorbant fees tool which we can't pay, those I don't even try.

I always go to the shelters and adopt there..... It's less expensive. 😉
04:18 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
27 August, 05:43
That's where we have been looking, but all they have are big dogs, we prefer small dogs because they are easier to handle. We'll find something I sure hope. We have a Chiweenie who needs a playmate. LOL

27 August, 05:47
How about we pray for one just for you, Nancy☺️