Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 August, 06:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
27 August, 12:11
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I got hacked on Coinbase and they ghosted me - locked me out, completely. Got a police report for a cyber crime & will be sending Rosie Rios, David Schwartz & Mr. Garlic Bread himself, a friendly request… Can I come wash Ripple dishes, or something, to get my precious XRP’s back?🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 August, 12:19
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
Sorry to hear that! I think there a number of people this happened to! I hope you all get your XRP back!!!

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
27 August, 12:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you, Kris! 🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it