Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
LET'S BE CLEAR:

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EVIL MFS TO EVER WALK THIS EARTH!

SATANS FOOKN DIRECT SPAWN!
08:52 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
10 February, 02:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
These so called people are monsters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
10 February, 02:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 February, 12:59
I wondered many times if I heard it right this name, when they said that was among the 45 fired from pentagon/White House... I was still a child when I heard this name in the news, back in the 70' 80'.... Satan had a long life to do as much harm on earth as possible...

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
10 February, 09:59
I always wonder why he was in our government business? Now we know, he had blackmail ingo on people to do his dirty work! I hope he id dead by down!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
10 February, 09:52
I cannot believe he is still alive. He was old in the 80's. Maybe we will have the pleasure of seeing him to disintegrate into dust.

chore Toke @choretoke
10 February, 09:48
F#$K you ❗️🖕🏼🖕🏼

CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY @cwilliamsann
10 February, 09:40
You are so right!!! There are so many demons walking around now. It is very scary!!! We must trust in God!!

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
10 February, 09:14
I have yet to read a word on this man that is not utterly dispicable and evil beyond belief.