Ice Kates @IceKates
Well I'd say now we are under attack.... more new fires.
This is to the south of me and big evacuations to the west of me and yet more fires to the east of me. We are watching very close because we are also limited on roadway.
10:10 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 August, 12:33
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
The new fire.... so new I don't think it's even been named yet. UGH

This was supposedly started by someone shooting guns and possibly a canon. The sparks was all it took. We are one huge tinder box with aluminum oxide forests.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 August, 12:15
🙏🏼 Stay safe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
27 August, 12:00
Prayers up to all in harms way.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 August, 11:27
please stay safe

26 August, 11:09
Tyee Ridge Complex fire Oregon to the west of me. The smoke is really bad in the valley as it blows this way..... which is the direction of the fire. So not really liking new fires popping up.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 August, 11:00
Prayers

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
26 August, 10:58
🙏🙏🙏❤️

26 August, 10:53
Helicopter has already been in action and a 20 warrior team going up the mountain. 🙏

Sorry but I keep losing internet connection.
This fire was human caused but not confirmed.
The Tyee Ridge Complex fire has crossed the river plus new fires near it and like this one below in this post.

Pray for those who do not have air purifier or are watching from their homes. One lady has 7 children and no way out so luckily she reached out rather than letting fear make you panic.

Praying for the brave men and women who run into the fire. 🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 August, 10:35
Stay safe. This is abhorrent. Where abouts are you IK?
God bless 😔🙏❤️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 August, 10:33

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 August, 10:33
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 August, 10:32
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
26 August, 10:30
Stay safe and God be with you!! 💖

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
26 August, 10:23
Sending prayers for the safety and well-being of you and your community!
🙏💗🙏