sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 June, 06:25
@realDonaldTrump ReTruthed the World Leader Submission video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 June, 10:51
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Third time to watch this, I love it so much!

This time, all eyes on Melania, which country, what color, what that may signify... Ah, I miss her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
First Lady Melania honored Diana for her visit Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
😎 💕
07:40 PM - Aug 26, 2023
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 August, 07:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
You know, I just want - and I sent this to the Melania team, her public online contact... I just want an old-fashioned cut-out doll book of her and those Q outfits that telegraph so much! I hope somebody doesn't beat her to the punch. It would sell like hotcakes.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 August, 07:59
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Juan O' Savin explained how Melania's outfits are a form of flag semaphore, a telegraph system to convey information over a distance using visual signals.

I would love to see a book filled with photographs of her outfits and the meaning behind them.