Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 August, 10:00
Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode She Has Suffered For Humanity / The Matrix Has Noticed You / Very Rare Specimen / A Foolish Man Rejectin Bride Of Christ / Time Heals All Wounds / Im Going To Get A Lot Of Money So L Can Be Blessed ๐Ÿ™Œ/ The Way Of Hope / He Cannot Imagine His Worth / My Fathers Name Is John / We Have To Stick In As A Team And All Do Our Parts / All The Sweat Will Be Worth It Soon Enough / With The Abundance And The Freedom Come Obligations / Everyone On Earth Was Born For A Good Reason / Actually Listen To My Side Of The Story๐Ÿ‘‚/ Better Way / Show Signs God Of All Gods / Be The Final Countdown K / Should Be Taking Her Seriously K / Recovery Of Sight ๐Ÿ‘/ Play Your Cards Right / The Story Of The Future /I Serve Yeshua /Flip The Fucking Switch /A Leader Doesn't Leave People In The Dark /Come And See The Works Of God ๐ŸฆŒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
435-534
2610-0162
1593-3951
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
26 August, 06:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- the sixth Jewish month
Greek- a man

Hebrew-the top, summit
Greek-from henceforth

Hebrew-to be polluted or profane
Greek-to struggle against

Hebrew- alas!
Greek-to lead captive

Hebrew-a garden
Greek- to bend the head away, to withdraw

Hebrew-a gleaning
Greek-to urge on, to stir up

Hebrew-"black", an Israelite
Greek-safely

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
26 August, 06:52
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Let me take a guess. I was looking at some poetry the other night and a cyborg poem caught my eye. I investigated and found this site and went through some of the contributions. It seems possible that this has been going on for a while. Is that what the individual in your meme is referring to?

http://jillianweise.com/