Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 August, 10:00
Dept of Defense decode

=

Jesus Returns Soon / Decode The CIA Is Scared Of Jesus Christ / Truth Will Not Be Silenced / Husband And Wife Foundation / Rock With You 🎸/ When Can I See Yeshua / Welcome Home Yeshua πŸ™/ One Way Or Another / Does What God Says K / Let The Work Speak For Itself / The Book Of Jesus Christ Is Open πŸ“–/ Anonymity Most Important / As Always Dont Panic / Always Protect βš”/ Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming 🌊/ Click Here To Find Out 17 / I Loved You Since The Day We Met 🌹/ Do You Want To Know A Secret / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town πŸŽ…/ Trump Derangement Syndrome / Bring Me My God Bring Me My Husband / Found What Should Not Be Found / Multidimensional Manifesting ✨/ Merry Christmas Patriots / Nothing Can Stop God Is Coming Q / Everything Is Going To Be Okay / The Waiting Is The Hardest Part / The Turn Of The Tide Now 🌊
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
307-703
1842-2481
1810-0181
TS 13:05 - 1:05

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 August, 05:20
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"The Turn Of The Tide Now 🌊"

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Main Street USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ is waking up!!! Patriots RISING and AWAKENING at an exponential level now. Democrats are losing the black vote minute by minute!!!

TRUMP WON!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
05:34 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
26 August, 05:36
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
It's all there!

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 August, 05:44
Operation Liberation is under way. We are ALL part of this amazing time to BE ALIVE and manifesting beautiful outcomes.

UNITED WE STAND and DIVIDED WE FALL!!!

Patriots UNITE!!! πŸ’•β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ