COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
💥BREAKING: Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.
So the Nasopharyngeal Covid19 PCR "tests" were never tests at all. They are implanting chips, inserting Nanobots called Nanites with a bioweapons payload for the brain, while at the same time harvesting DNA.
The PCR swab is inserted straight to the Nasopharynx behind the nose and forehead where your eyes are. It's at the blood brain barrier and next to your pineal gland. I believe they are knocking out people's senses with these Bioweapons and killing human intuition and your ability to cognitively see what they are doing to us. They're knocking out our senses and targeting the brain with Nanites that carry a payload as Celeste spoke about in previous videos. This is war. Serious warfare.
DECLINE THE "TESTS", REFUSE THE MASKS AND NEVER LET THEM STICK YOU WITH A NEEDLE.

⚡️🇺🇸
John_Kennedy_Official
04:25 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
26 August, 08:39
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
That is the missing piece of the puzzle for me! The TEST is what caused so many people to lose taste and smell for months on end! Thank you! Good find!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 August, 07:50 (E)
I remember a vid on rumble? A nurse pulled a new one out of box put it under a microscope. What was seen wasn't pretty..
Right around the time they started testing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
26 August, 07:36
Thank GOD I was NEVER tested!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 August, 05:35
Everyday I have reasons to thank God that He led me to the truth in the first week. As a nurse I knew intuitively that the recommendations from the CDC were harmful to the immune system. I knew asymptomatic people cannot spread disease. Never had a test, never had a jab, and refused to wear a mask. Retired in 2020 because I did not want any part of this plan-demuc.

arba happihr @arba
26 August, 06:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Aloha
Thank you for being an outstanding Nurse!
🤗
Congratulations on your retirement
When your world stands still
Learn to stand still with it.
Learning to sit down was very difficult for me. haha
I figured it out 😊
Congratulations 💕💓

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
26 August, 06:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Good job, you are one of the few that can say that

chore Toke @choretoke
26 August, 04:38
NOTHING IS GOING UP MY NOSE OR ANY HOLE IN MY BODY AND I MEAN NOTHING❗️And that’s including NO POISON JABS EITHER ❗️🤬

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 August, 05:07
In response chore Toke to her Publication
SAME!👊

Lois Lane @Desrev01
26 August, 10:12
In response chore Toke to her Publication
NEVER. Pure Blood and that is how we will stay! WWG1WGA