Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I posted this video last night. Love it!

VK: RT - Sorry, Not Sorry
10:46 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
26 August, 07:30 (E)
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
It's about time.
Like many have stated before, The individuals putting words on paper and stamping it will never come to you with demands.

They are in fact was never relevant to our freedom. It was always us against each other. Only Us that was enslaving us. It was always us enforcing things against each other.
The police are also just people like us that think they need to listen to the few that write things on paper. When in fact they out number them as we out number the Police.

We are free when we stop enslaving each other but freedom comes at a price.
Words are empty without action and one knows when a word cannot be backed up it dies.
If our words are true it must be back up and the only thing that backs up words is violence.
violence is just friction because they oppose each other.
They will use violence to kick you out of stores and starve you.
Are you willing to use violence to stop it?
This is a question everyone must ask themselves.
We must have conviction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
26 August, 11:03
So True, I tried to be nice last time, we'll most of the time I tried to be nice.

F.. k them they can get a new damn job like a lot of other people had to do if they don't like it.

FREEDOM DAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
26 August, 10:48