Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
I was 12 . Seems like last week . My brother took the photo for a college photography class . That bike was my favorite. Weighed like 14 pounds . Built by me . Would be worth a fortune today . Original PK Ripper frame , Haro one piece bars , uni seat , drilled holes rims , redline cranks . I would ride it 10 feet over a 12 foot 1/4 pipe .a few concussions. We didn’t have helmets .
08:05 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 August, 12:52
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Yeah, I had a really bad bike accident concussion. I was going down a hill fast when the handlebars on my banana seat bike got loose. I flew through the air, hit my head on the pavement and it got so big. It took me all summer to recover. I couldn't see right, got sick to my stomach and my whole face turned black and blue. When I was in college working over a drafting table, I learned that I had suffered a severe whiplash that never was addressed. Took years to fix that. My poor parents were always in ERs with me, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
26 August, 11:17 (E)
Never lose your wheels! 😇😇😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 August, 08:25
So cool! Is that the no. 11 on the front?
🔥🔥🔥