P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Love all of you over on X trying to manifest my account back! Let it be so. đŸ™â€ïž

@bay17d @vincentkennedy @doqholliday @elaineshtein

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
12:47 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
29 August, 11:15
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
26 August, 07:56
🌮I feel the same way. I'll pray for your account to be back and you pray I will get my account back. 😊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 August, 01:56
Rooting for you!
Wish there was more we could do

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 August, 03:11
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I think y’all are doing it and it’s deeply appreciated Elaine! đŸ™â€ïž

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 August, 05:19
I wish I could get mine back too... ((sigh))

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 August, 03:48
Come on back PJ. We love you and miss you

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 August, 11:24
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
TY Erin! đŸ™â€ïž

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
26 August, 01:38
I don't think it'll be long! Just keep the faith!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 01:08
Yessssss I'm so glad you so this bro!!!!!!!!

(Because I had another screenshot for you if you didn't 😆)

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 August, 01:12
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Love it 😆 Can’t wait to be back on soon! I’ve got a feeling the flood of anons getting their accounts restored is imminent. 👀🙏

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
26 August, 01:37
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Agrreeeeeee!

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
26 August, 12:52
I've been hoping they would let me get my account back... nothing yet! đŸ„Č

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 August, 01:10
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Hoping since POTUS is back on Twitter/X, we all get our accounts back. Let’s see what happens! đŸ€ž

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 August, 12:50
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
POTUS 45. 😎đŸ‡ș🇾🩅