Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Les hirondelles @leshirondelles
11 February, 03:31
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thank you for all that you do, Veronica, and for not giving up. You're an inspiration.

I believe that we'll soon see the "coup d'รฉtat" turn into a "coup dur".

Their attempted coup against America will, in the end, turn out to be a hard blow to [them].

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Lemon @beaubear
10 February, 06:18
miss you! i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicola Henderson @Nikkistarseed
10 February, 02:39
nice to find you again they complete took me off twitter ๐Ÿ™ love you patriot ๐Ÿ™

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
10 February, 11:12
Hi my Angels ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ Can you please read my story ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Marsha Walls @mwalls66
10 February, 08:53
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธKeep the Faith!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
10 February, 08:31
You will always be an inspiration!. Thank you for being here!๐Ÿ’›

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
10 February, 08:31
nor have i ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™