The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
History of Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset:
(there are 9 pics to this post)
08:43 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 February, 12:09
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
NESARA/GESARA... Charlie Ward and research on NESARA Law. I civilly disobeyed and have not paid taxes in 2020, except property taxes.. which I would not have paid the 2nd half with school shut down had the virus hit before I paid em. I have not paid January 31 property taxes. If I understand NESARA sales tax of 14%, I would pay that late. I would be a multi-millionaire if it weren't for all of the lies we've been told about being a good citizen and pay your taxes, which goes directly to the cabal to fund child sex trafficking and satanic ritual evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 February, 10:16
WOULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE THE LINK FOR THIS?
I want to look at all their other research. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey Mister @Heymister
10 February, 10:03
Wow, good things are coming our way!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 February, 12:10
In response Hey Mister to his Publication