eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 October, 10:23 (E)
All that is reflected in the sky.
Whats up is down too. 🙂🙃

Shining stars in the sky, are the reflection of shining of souls divine sparks, on the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 04:27
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
I am doing kind of research and I have a request for you who live somewhere near the ocean coast (not sea). We don't have an ocean here in the Czechia, that's why I'm turning to you.
At what temperature does ocean water turn into ice and what does this ice taste like - sweet or salty? Have you ever tried comparing salt water and fresh water under a microscope? I'd be grateful for any input you might have.

If my hypothesis is confirmed, I will post the results here on AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Under normal conditions, all salts do not conduct electricity, but most are perfectly conductive in solution.

Salt can be obtained in the following ways:
- the interaction of metal and non-metal, in this case it will be without oxygen
- when a metal reacts with an acid, a salt is obtained and hydrogen is released
- a metal can exclude another metal from solution
- in the interaction of two oxides, acidic and basic (also called non-metallic oxide and metal oxide);
- the reaction of metal oxide and acid produces salt and water
- the reaction between a base and a non-metal oxide also gives a salt and water

When using an ion exchange reaction, various water-soluble substances (bases, acids, salts) can react, but the reaction will take place if gas, water or slightly soluble (insoluble) salts are formed in the water.
04:55 AM - Aug 25, 2023
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it