Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I love you guys, this isnt easy, maybe simple, but takes endurance and willingness to stick it out through the suck too, always keeping faith, stepping it out, no matter what pushback you get, you're still here, to reach others, even those who mock you, I hope one day, everyone will be with us, seeking nothing more than a truthful peace love and happiness for all generations to come, you ask nothing in return, May we all do it to the Glory of God.. Bless You My People, My Friends, My Fam, you really can't recreate all we've been through, and the real ones know it, and once more nothing but Love for ya.
11:11 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 August, 01:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you, Jason. You are absolutely right and we thank you for saying so. Love backatcha 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 August, 07:25
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
💛🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
25 August, 11:06
when i really stop and consider the rare breed of
Patriots/Anons we are.. such a tiny percentage
of the population, it makes my heart soar. All the
difficulties fade away.. at least temporarily.

Love you brother and wish God's very best
for you and your family 🙏💛

25 August, 07:26
In response Evangelina to her Publication
..and You and Yours as well. 💛🙏💛

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 August, 11:02
G_d Bless you too Jason ✨💙

25 August, 07:27
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
💛🙏💛

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
24 August, 11:14
DITTO.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 August, 11:14
He encompasses us!

He, won for us.

#BlessUp

24 August, 11:36
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 August, 11:13
same to you jason..
same to you and yours💞

24 August, 11:17
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💛🙏💛