Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
09 February, 02:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
09 February, 07:44
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
I am a teacher and agree 100%. Also, our govt. needs to get the leftist crap out of our curriculum. I am still seeing things in our curriculum with Michael Obama and his husband. They have gone so far left it makes me sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
Please understand, Beck, we're not opposed to the individuals teaching. We're opposed to the ideology. I strongly suspect there are more of YOU than there are those that embrace this curriculum.

The most important thing to resolving a problem is first admitting that there is one. God bless you, Beck. Keep the faith, sister.
07:58 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
10 February, 08:19
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Thank you, I too believe there are a lot of patriotic teachers out there. They hate, as much as I do, how our educational system has changed and the destruction it causes. To be a good teacher anymore you have to go against the grain, even with consequences sometimes. However, I do it for one thing and one thing only, the children. God bless you and may we all continue to move forth in making our country amazing!!