CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 09:28
BREAKING: Fox News ordered security to block Don Jr and Kim Guilfoyle from the post-debate spin room when they attempted to enter after the debate tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 10:52
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
either she is a clone now or a tran or something, because she is so weird

kimberly 2.0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
24 August, 12:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I always wonder what Don Jr. is doing with her! What a mismatch, or so it seems. It will be interesting when all the identities are revealed, whenever that may be!

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 August, 10:31
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Exactly. Plus an X Victoria Secret model.

Everytime I hear her name I wonder what
the truth is regarding her.. if it even is a her

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 August, 10:35
In response Evangelina to her Publication
THE PSYOP'S ON BOTH SIDES ARE BECOMING SO CLEAR NOW. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY. WHEN THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT THIS AGE OF DECEPTION HE WAS NOT KIDDING TO THE LEVELS OF IT. OUR ONLY WAY OUT IS THE TRUTH. THE WORD. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMAN. AND KEEPING SEEING.