Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 August, 11:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Used car salesman type of personality to me. Not Presidential material IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 11:41
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
💯❗❗❗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 August, 11:17
I'm Trump 💯 all day every day but I like this guy.... later, if there is a later

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 August, 11:20 (E)
Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing. My spiritual sense is never wrong. This is another deep state plant IMO. I can sense it. He will say all the right things in a blaze of light to blind the those unaware. Beware!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 11:31
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
💯

24 August, 02:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 August, 09:33
That's awesome!!! Maybe president in 8 to 12 years we'll see?

24 August, 11:22
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
God forbid!