Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 August, 08:12
Kristi Noem looks like a walking skeleton. Is she sick?

‘Biden’s Open Border Policies Are Inhumane’ – South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem to Deploy National Guard to Southern Border (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
She's just south of us here.
How old his she?
Arms are kinda stick like eh?
08:24 PM - Aug 23, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
23 August, 08:50
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Hi! She is also south of me, are you in North Dakota?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 August, 09:42 (E)
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
I am. Dead center. Very close to Anamoose.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 August, 08:33
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
11/30/71. 51

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 August, 09:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Wow she looks like she has been ran hard and put away wet a few to many times. But she does clean up nicely when its needed. (I must add that to be fair).
There was a time during the coivd onslaught when I thought she was the livin' end. But this landgrab nonsense that she supports, has given me pause to that. And just today in Iowa the same Carbon Capture Company made huge headway in Imminent Doman.
She supports this crap. She's not who I thought she was. Not sure why that surprises me? None the less.