Marian Kamp @MarianKamp
This Canadian dairy farmer reached his quota, so the government makes him dump out the rest of his milk, because of ''regulations.'' Canadian milk is $7 per liter this year and they still make him DUMP 30.000 liters of milk once the quota is reached. Totally disgusting!
07:54 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by MarianKamp in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 August, 11:25
In response Marian Kamp to her Publication
This has been going on in America for decades with all types of food and meats from farmers. I heard about it at least 20 years ago when I was study nutrition. They could at least use these surpluses to feed hungry and homeless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
24 August, 12:38
Time to millstone the Castro spawn!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
24 August, 12:22
We need to ARREST government leaders like this!! Poor people would be grateful for milk. When I was poor growing up, I could only have 1/4 cup of powdered milk a day & some days, none. And some days, Only 1/2 of a moldy piece of bread with peanut butter for dinner. A poor child getting a whole cup of real milk helps them focus on school & Learn, instead of only thinking of food all day. What a selfish waste.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 August, 11:07
So disgusting