Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 August, 05:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 August, 07:01
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
It is easy to understand but what is not easy to understand is why we keep this charade going when it is so obvious that the courts and government need to be dissolved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 August, 07:25
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I know but i do not believe that myth about beneficial government any more
07:44 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 August, 07:48
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Still, it has to be done this way. A lot of people still do believe that all is well. If it isn't done this way, many would call it a coup. This way, everything, even if just for optics, is done in a legal fashion. (Also, if not done "right," the loons on the left would stir up mass riots and look justified to the average citizen.) But I would love the military to swoop in.

23 August, 08:35
I know