Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 August, 03:51
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
I remember reading/hearing a few years ago that even Nancy Pelosi (Congress, who makes laws) said that they do not have the power to force people to mandate the vax and protocols. That's because they pushed it on to businesses to do their dirty work for them. They knew people couldn't sue the federal government because they didn't mandate it. But people sure could sue businesses so they need to think twice about repeating their mandate policies, which is what the deep state wants anyway, for private businesses to go out of business. The class action lawsuits would ruin all of them. On the other hand, would it be safe to say that the federal government itself broke the law by mandating federal employees to follow CDC's suggested protocols? Which is what they were--recommendations by an unelected private corporation. The CDC is not a government agency.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 August, 12:26
I looked up 108-136

It looked like a rule set for military budgeting etc. made in 2004

The title sections were regarding injecting military members and the process of approving injections for use.

I did not see anything regarding the legality of pushing drugs on the public... maybe I did not read far enough into it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 August, 12:09
THIS TIME AROUND I AM WALKING IN ANY ESTABLISHMENT WITH MY PHONE/VIDEO ON..... ANYONE WHO HARASSES ME AND TRIES TO ENDANGER MY WELL BEING GETS SLAPPED WITH A $71,000 LAWSUIT.. QUICK AND EASY.. IT WILL BE MY FULL TIME JOB.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 August, 03:47
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Last time this happened, I was run out of several store for not wearing a mask too. I'll be damned if it happens again!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 August, 09:19
We should carry a copy of this law to show employers, airlines, medical offices, stores, or any other establishments that attempt to coerce people to get any vax or medical treatment by withholding employment and services.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
23 August, 09:13
Don’t forget about this set of laws too, which the US was part of writing