Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 August, 07:31
Dept of Defense decode

=

Two Lovers Together 💕/ Girl You Know Its True / Our Decoder Myk Hyn Raw 🐲/ Love To Love You ❤/ Light At The End Of The Tunnel ☀️/ Very Very Very Soon / True Prophet Sent By God / God Has A Wonderful Plan For Me / Unconditional Surrender🏳/ I Never Wanted To Hurt Her 😓/ The Sound Of The Trumpet 🎺/ Behold Your Reward Is Great / Have You Ever Met God / Massive Wealth Xfer / Breaking Generational Curses / Take Your Time Do It Right / Finally Leaving This House 🥳/ Divine Prophet Reincarnated / Decode Midnight Comes Quickly / You Shall Reap Great Wealth / Human Angels Exist On Earth 😇/ I Love You And I Bring You Peace ✌🕊/ Crimes Against Bloodline Of God 🦌/ Erase Time Of Suffering Now 💥/ The Woman Who Saved Christ / Together We Changed The World 🤝/ The Army Of Light Prophecy / The Divine Mother Takes Charge⚡
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
273-372
2350-0532
TS 16:04 - 4:04

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
22 August, 07:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 07:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication