Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 August, 12:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'll never give cold showers a fair chance :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 August, 12:36
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
lol
i get it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 August, 04:01 (E)
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣 nope!! I'll go with cold ice cream instead😁😂

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 August, 12:23
Gm Kim. I try this from time to time, too. gonna be harder goin forward but I try lol

https://www.medicalnewstod...

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 August, 11:29
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
GM Cbear!

some one special to some @godrus
22 August, 10:10
right? I'm in my swimsuit about to go get some sunshine to help all of that! I'll take my lunch break early to swim some laps and reset my brain.
Water immersion is the fastest way to break depressive thoughts and swimming just helps a lot. The skin is the largest organ, so jumping into water is a shock to the brain: a reset.
The sun's rays make you feel good too.
"Improved mood following a single immersion in cold water"
(https://onlinelibrary.wile...