Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
21 August, 10:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
21 August, 11:38
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Light on our feet?
Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Yeah, I had to laugh at "light on my feet", since I walk very slow with the help of two canes.
11:45 PM - Aug 21, 2023
In response anna justice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 August, 05:56
In response Every Time to her Publication
...it is one of the things I wonder about a lot when I read about us having a special role in all this. Heck, I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag if called upon. Most days, I'm doing well to get out of the house to water and weed my garden.

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 August, 03:59
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
If we cannot do much physically, we are left with 'digging' for the truth and then trying to share whatever we find.
But it is frustrating that I can't go out there and put signs on bridges or even how I used to talk to groups of people, like I used to do, when I was stronger, healthier.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 August, 05:09
Me too...almost. Couldn't move quickly if my life depended on it.

anna justice @Truth_
22 August, 01:26
I am wondering if 'light' has to do with our weight>?
I just got a buy one get one free deal on some donuts at the store. : (

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 August, 02:25
In response anna justice to her Publication
I can't stop laughing!