Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 August, 01:47
We Will Not Forget - neither will [they] .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
21 August, 09:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
My anxiety is off the charts. I can't do this again. I won't do it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 10:01
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
What about mostly ?

All the fear being put on us. The fires, the stupid covid lockdown BS again. I feel like my faith armor is taking so many hits and I am struggling to keep it in tact. I am struggling to keep my mind where it needs to be.
10:48 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotChick1022 in this post can reply
22 August, 12:07
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
I am able to overcome the psychological war with ease, and I am Grateful to God for guiding me through, I am thankful that fear has no hold on me, as I am, I am strengthened by Spirit, Guided by Love, and Sealed By The Most High God, struggles are behind me as I know that every obstacle isnt worth the look in my rearview once I am on the other side of that mountain sailing away, which has over and over been the case, all my life, being the only reason I am here now, as I am, in this moment. I like to look at more like this, then walk it out, I will pray for your Faith to be restored and leveled up my friend and sister in Christ.

22 August, 11:20
This is beautiful. Thank you so very much. I needed this today ... and for the upcoming days I'm afraid. Bless you and enjoy this beautiful day!