COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
20 August, 11:02
So Joseph Smith was a Pedo and they are acknowledging it!

The town I’m in now is the hometown of Joseph Smith!

So he was glorified for many centuries and people had no clue who he really was!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
20 August, 02:00
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Never bought his story about finding golden tablets of wisdom in the forest. Just another made up religion. I read the actual church was a converted Tartarian structure, not something he built. Bowing to pedos is not something I do.. 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 August, 02:22
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
What’s left of Tartaria are ornate and seemingly out-of-place structures, from opulent churches in Russia to the Shanghai Bund.

AND Yes, the Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah had been refurbished and has MANY basement (tunnels)

Salt Lake City-The Founded City

https://youtu.be/n5BzoBZke...

💥 HIDING FREE ENERGY FROM HUMANITY 💥

Was our HIStory altered in order to keep us all in an eternal state of slavery without ever being AWARE & hide the old world that is literally right under our feet? Could it be EVERYTHING was free before mud floods in Tartaria ...Electricity, water, housing, No jobs & MONEY wasn't needed? https://neverwasmag.com/20...

Electricity is produced constantly in the air aka the ether. Are ALL the modern power plants a hoax? Airplanes run on the electricity in the air, NOT fuel like we beLIEved! Tesla knew about the free star cities and constant power running through the air waves but he was shut down for trying to awaken humanity
Salt Lake City-The Founded City - YouTube

#oldworld #tartaria #saltlakecity An exploration into one of the most interesting cities concerning the timeline and settling during the challenges of the mi...

Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
I lived in SLC many years. I never questioned the history. Watching this clip makes me wonder, just a LOT! If you look at the JS Mem Bldg, the temple, the tabernacle and the Assembly Hall (pictured, but not mentioned in video), they are grand buildings and take up residence within a two block area. Temple Square houses temple, tab., & assembly hall. Across the street is JSMB. However, the neighbor of JSMB, being only one block from Temple Square is a building called the Beehive house. It has columns, (not fancy) railings, (not fancy) exterior is nice, but not the same league as the others. Inside, if you take a tour, the building is cramped, ceilings low, doorways miniscule, bedrooms almost an afterthought. They relish in showing people the 'net' that served as the box springs of the bedframe, saying that the adage 'sleep tight' came from having a tight net under your tiny bed. I got claustrophobia in there. Why the discrepancy in building styles? They say it was built 1854
10:08 AM - Aug 21, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuarterLee in this post can reply
21 August, 05:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
They lie about everything.. 🐸

21 August, 05:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
They lie.. 🐸