Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
21 August, 08:27
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
No kidding, we are not the same. It will be a time to rejoice for us and to comfort those who are still asleep! Will frighten my kids so I’m glad I can reassure them all will be okay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 August, 08:15
It will be party time! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Party on the Patio - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner RecordsParty on the Patio · ZZ TopThe ZZ Top Sixpack℗ 1981 Warner Records Inc.Producer: Bill HamGuitar, Vocals: Billy Gib...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 August, 07:59
Tell that to the Anons in Hawaii who were burned to death. They’re not celebrating. I trust no one after Hawaii. Evil is all around us. The local police in Hawaii are siding with the evil they are plants all over the country. So no I won’t be celebrating when the Internet goes out. I’ll be praying to God to wipe out the whole fkin planet because we are cowards who watch people die and we do NOTHING.

CWWard Ward @CWWard
21 August, 09:19
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I have to remind myself that no matter what we are promised ( a utopia) Satan will still be here …he is the prince and power of the air…..we fight not against flesh and blood…the tribulation still has to take place with him as the anti-christ and only then will Jesus Christ our Savior come back to defeat him……I’m awaiting the rapture of the believers…….