Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 August, 02:03
Took me years to get my wife to understand a lil of what is going on. up to the point we almost split. Once i gained her support I knew I was on right track as she is my moral compass. Don't care what ignorant folks say. Its a good feelin...!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 August, 02:12
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Congratulations. That is truly a personal achievement. Still dancing around the edge, challenged at every turn with "I've been doing this for years, knowing about this stuff."

"Yes, but that's an actor in the mask. You don't need to say FJB every day once you realize..." Show pictures, etc., nothing fazes.

We don't have the same sources. EBS, get here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 02:23
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Ty, fren and i understand. I actually learned about her way of thinking in the process. Had to tailor habbenings to suit her line of thought b4 presenting info. As a dude i think logically and had to learn how to think emotionally. I work on cars ffs, lol. hence the almost split up part. Tried to drive home multiple points at once.

I sure hope something breaks loose for you before that time. It is so tough feelin like a nutter in your own house. This is a recent breakthrough for me. So there is still hope

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
It’s awesome you had that breakthrough with your wife. Cherish that! It’s hard to find a connection that will withstand that type of pressure.
02:28 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaptainRick in this post can reply
20 August, 02:34
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Ty cap'in I am! Not at the expense of those that still struggle tho. I feel like fine line between announcing a W and flexing at others expense. Especially with how rough the water is at this time.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
20 August, 02:38
No worries man! We need to hear the good stories too. That’s not flexing, it’s helpful. Good vibes.