Reflex *.* @Reflex
02 May, 09:21
One of these days ALICE, one of these days..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 May, 01:39
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Pow! 💥 Right in the kisser!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 May, 07:00
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
To the Moon. 🌛

16 May, 08:14
BANG! 💥 ZOOM!

Reflex *.* @Reflex
21 May, 09:51
You on twitter? Can't find.

21 May, 10:59
Not yet, didn't get reinstated, I don't mind though I'm happy to patiently wait here while I debate whether I really want to go back there or not. I've always compared twitter to the river styx from dante's inferno where the wrathful and sullen and drowned in muddy water for eternity. I feel sheilded being on read only mode I can explore without risking attacks. so far it looks to be a good thing I'm still safely tucked away here atm, I'm seeing and hearing about alot of issues that still need to be worked out...

Only people mentioned by Reflex in this post can reply
20 August, 10:58
Yeah, I'm limiting my time there though, don't want it messing with my vibes too much.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
20 August, 11:01
A good plan. Imo. Green Mile.