Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
ITS TIME THAT YOU KNEW

THE IRS IS DEFUNCT-GONE BYE BYE
SINCE THE USA INCORPORATED IS *BANKRUPT* & ALL ITS AGENCIES ARE CRIME SYNDICATES AND CROOKS

THE IRS HAS NO POWER TO MAKE YOU PAY TAXES

TRY AND MAKE ME PAY TAXES!

I AM NOT FILING FOR TAXES AGAIN EVER!

IT'S YOUR CHOICE...

PASS IT ON!
06:08 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Susan White @DharmaDog
10 February, 09:50
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
We are retired yet yet have to pay every year. NO MORE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Morey @Storm
10 February, 07:02
I'm filing this one last time but only in order to get the refund. I need the money unfortunately. This scamdemic has set us so far behind in our business I need the money in order to keep my farm running and animals fed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
10 February, 06:19
I want them to be forced to give our money back--every single penny they've stolen.

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
10 February, 06:44
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
I 💯 agree with you. I've said this before myself, "just give us our stolen money back"

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 February, 06:12
I owe them like $112,000 bahahaahaha