Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
20 August, 11:41
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Loved this...thanks for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
20 August, 10:53
We get higher wind gust here in Florida during a normal rain storm America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
20 August, 10:02
Yesterday I went to a family day at L3 Harris where my husband works. He works in the government systems department and he is currently working on the Nancy Grace Roman telescope. Now most of his job is classified, but a gentleman mentioned yesterday that they just got a billion dollar contract having to do something with the weather and that’s all he could tell us. NASA is their customer so they are up to something and my husband has no idea what is really happening. I have to keep my mouth shut and see how this all plays out. I got to see all of the test chambers too and someone also mentioned all the helium they use.👀😳

Tracey Weller @Tweller
20 August, 10:05
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Boom!!!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
20 August, 09:44
Boom boom boom 💥 👏