Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Wongduan Thongluea @SpicyPadThai2
20 August, 05:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
VK doesn't follow the Q posts, by his own admission. I put his post down to pure speculation.

None of us are prophets, but I trust in the Q Plan What they have told us has all played out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 August, 10:57
hey Kim, double checking here if this is you. doesn’t seem like your vibe is all. https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
19 August, 10:03
Interview with Tucker…….

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
19 August, 09:37
👀
Look to....?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 August, 09:27
I LIKE IT

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
19 August, 08:19
Maybe Musk quotes DJT on X ..... "My Fellow Americans ...."