Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 February, 01:54
Do not mistake silence for inaction . ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denile Riverafter @Denileriverafter
Yes, but,don't tell me buses & Soldiers are there for arrests, then do nothing. Don't tell me, "Biden will NEVER be president. They have to wait X amount of time, Pres "Trump has to be on the copter" & THEN,, they'll cuff him bef his hand touches the Bible." Then, NOTHING! It was HEARTBREAKING, when he completed his promise to defend the Constitution, & nothing happened! NOTHING! Don't tell me to get my popcorn & "enjoy the show". WHAT show? Nothing to see. I CAN believe things are happening on the down low, but don't tell me to WATCH, when there is nothing to see! Show me SOMETHING!! Please?!
05:49 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Denileriverafter in this post can reply
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
22 February, 10:13
In response Denile Riverafter to his Publication
I understand your frustration. We all have those days lately where we need a little help staying positive. Please just keep in mind that things are going on all over the world that we do not get so see, read, or hear about right now. As Kim reminded us this afternoon โ€œOne step at a timeโ€. I believe we had to see what the SC answer was going to be today. I donโ€™t know the next step/steps.

All I can do is hope & pray. I believe though that President Trump would not have ran for office & put his family through the last 5yrs, assassination attempts, lose of wealth & having daggers thrown at him everyday if he were not going to see this through to the end & make sure the corrupt satanic pedo rings would be ended for good.
I try to stay positive, stay informed, learn. For me, knowledge & faith in God helps me stay positive. I hope you find what helps you! ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐ŸŒโ™ฅ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
11 February, 08:26
Patience is a virtue. ๐Ÿ™

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 February, 08:23
The end is not for everybody

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 February, 08:19
Settle down newby

Lori Voss-Siders @LoriAnne
10 February, 05:54
chill... good things come to those who wait for God