Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Anyone experience issues with cell phones today? I keep losing connection while speaking and keep losing internet/data. Super slow.
I use AT&T.
04:49 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
19 August, 05:00
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Yes. Reset my router thinking it would help but no. Also listening to Sirius/XM in my car it keeps stopping for about a second and begins again. No big downtime just glitchy little disturbances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 August, 05:02
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 August, 04:50
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Funnily enough, we are sitting in the supermarket parking lot trying to order pizza, and the reception certainly seems sketchy. We have at&t too.

19 August, 04:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It’s been all week, but even worse today. I spoke with another lady yesterday (different carrier) and she was also having issues. 🤔