Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
19 August, 03:21
I have been spending a lot of time on X waiting on "The Tweet" and I gotta say, I am honestly not enjoying X the way I used to. Everybody trying to get paid is bullshit. So many posts looking for engagement and so little meaningful posts in between making me scroll forever = far less enjoyment. I always come back here. This is my real home and I feel bad for thinking otherwise. I Love My AU Community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 August, 03:38
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
why do you feel bad?
this is the place to be
we all need somewhere to kick off our shoes, raid the fridge, and let go a fart as needed 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
19 August, 04:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thank you. I love your phrasing. Just reinforces to me this IS home.

Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it