Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
19 August, 01:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
YES. I have been having several weird experiences that have never ever come into my purview.....Finally realized that these are test by God...not weird experiences...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
19 August, 12:35
Good one!
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 August, 12:12
Great timing and an important bit of insight
117%
God's not competition
He's your father

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
19 August, 11:48
I agree! And as we learn and grow stronger, He can then use us in mightier ways. I love that possibility!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 August, 09:43
Excellent! Very true. 👍 When we go through difficult times we not only grow stronger, but more resilient. Think about how we get healthier. By eating right, exercising, sunshine, fresh air, etc. This makes us more resilient to illnesses. When we are SPIRITUALLY strong we are more resilient to attacks from the enemy Satan.
We become strong thru the storms.
😇

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
19 August, 09:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
This is a fantastic insight bringing clarity and peace and reveals a loving Dad who know we can handle more and overcome more and is discipling and disciplining us.