COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
RMN

The C19 Vax is in fact, a time bomb inside the human body. However. there are therapies and counteractive treatments for the Nano Particulates, Graphenes, Spike Proteins, and Venom-derived Acid-Chains being developed and deployed worldwide, w/ breakneck speed.

Russia has publicly accused Deep State actors and Big Pharma of manufacturing the COVID pandemic to take over the world. They listed Obama, Clinton, Biden, and Soros of being the main “Ideologists” behind the plot.

U.S. Doctors warn the world to stop taking the COVID Vaccines, they are toxic, lethal, ineffective and must be stopped. They damage the brain, heart, liver, bone marrow, fetus, causing harm in the human body leading to injury and death.

Official UK docs from the Min. of Health. reveals COVID never existed. That means the masks, lockdowns, vaccines and PCR tests were all acts of criminality. They lied to us. Truth is coming. Soon they won’t be able walk down the streets.
05:31 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 August, 05:51
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I forgive the ignorant ones who thought they were doing good. The wicked? Bye bye. Our Loved Ones will be Healed by God and/or Medical Beds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 August, 05:42
Aloha ,
I guess that is when our friends and family start listening to us
IT's a crazy thing
All we wanted to do was protect, and help friends and family.
They turned a deaf ear, and ran to the clinic for a jab's.
Refusing to even research or think about what we told them.
How did we become spared?
Lucky I guess 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 August, 05:34