Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 February, 03:00
FAR from over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
10 February, 03:48
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
That's all fine. But situation is that there was a massive foreign interference with a massive help of domestic traitors. There were Military Intelligence teams (NCSWIC etc), monitoring what was going on in real time. There were some incredibly sophisticated mil ops to seize data from foreign servers (Frankfurt). There is a woman from Italy that described and SIGNED exactly how she uplodaded certain softwares w/ algorithms to transfer votes from Trump to Biden (Leonardo) and much more of evidence. This is A COUP! Job for MILITARY! NOT BROKEN JUDICIAL SYSTEM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
bullseye - all in a nutshell - exactly what judicial system its bull shit we live in WI and the Governor Evers alll of a sudden came up with 350 million $ to update the college education system after getting dominion software throughtout the state - they are a disgrace to this country. Military is the only way to get these traitors taken care of I've called mulitple times to the legistlator to get absolutley no where -
04:56 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HeatherSeekins in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 February, 06:25
In response Heather Seekins to her Publication
I agree with you both on the only way. In my opinion, it is the very last option after all other roads have been exhausted (possibly for optics). To be honest, I'm not sure how many roads/options there still are outside of the only way, but we're surely getting closer.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
10 February, 05:05
In response Heather Seekins to her Publication
They got away every time so far and still think this is just another year of harvesting dirty money for them. They're so fucking greedy and stupid. No way around anymore.