Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 August, 07:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Somethin comin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
17 August, 08:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ve got a bad feeling about this… If HAARP can also do this in the middle of the ocean, it would create an incredible tsunami… blame it on Hurricane Hilary… “Watch the water”… Look out West Coast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Yes, that was a terrible video and not really a "good morning" message unless I just don't get it.
Yesterday, a post said 15 states were going to get DEWs like Maui.
As much as we know, that there will be PAIN I wonder how we will be able to handle it.
I hope God shows us He is with us.
11:58 PM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
18 August, 01:39
In response Every Time to her Publication
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right."

Abraham Lincoln

Every Time @soTELLme533
18 August, 02:11
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Ok, Abe, I didn't communicate
very well. Here's the deal:
From what I've seem. anons' greatest
concern IS to be on God's side
and anons and many people
do know, without question,
that God is always right.
My thought and in fact, my prayer,
is that if anyone feels so much PAIN
that he or she needs spiritual help,
then God will have mercy and
send comfort and peace to the person.
🙏💗🙏

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
18 August, 01:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
God has to intervene… I believe He will in a miraculous way… until then, I even wonder if President Trump canceled his Monday press conference because the deep state is holding us hostage… if you expose us, another city torched… I can’t even imagine navigating this evil going on behind the scenes. 💔🙏

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 August, 01:25
HE SAIDHIS LAWYERS SAID TO HOLD OFF, AN THEY WOULD FILE IT IN THE LAWSUIT. I THINK HE IS TROLLING THEM LOLOL

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 August, 01:26
CALLING ALL ANGELS